| Image From MindHacks.org |
This week we're going to look at a few interesting videos out there that deal with creativity...
--A good place to start is how to spark your creativity, and also how to keep the creative part of your mind active. The video below is quick and offers many great ways to keep the mind active.
--Steven Johnson asks what seems to be a simple question... Where do good ideas come from? He takes a look the environment in which ideas are shared and how cooperation is a necessary tool in development.
--I found this video when I was searching through YouTube. When you finish the video and start pondering why I picked a video that had to do with global warming... That was just a coincidence and the reason I picked this video because it seemed very creative and was fun to watch. If you have any videos like this, that are just interesting to watch, feel free to leave the link to them in the comments section.
No comments:
Post a Comment