Above is a man who has taken "expressing" his music to the extreme. This just goes to show that, with enough time, anything can be turned into an art form.
Now for some humor:
- If people thought that Mahler jumped between his emotions too much, what would they think of this guy.
- They should consider hiring this guy for the next YouTube Symphony. We'd love to see what he could do live.
- Who'd win in a fight: This guy, Jim Carrey, or the seven dwarves from Snow White?
- Remember when your mother always said, "If you keep making that face, it's going to stick like that."? Yeah, this guy doesn't.
In all honesty though, what a fun video and I see you have a few more similar to it. Keep up the great work and I urge everyone to check out his rendition of the William Tell Overture as well.
Disclaimer: I would advise not trying this on the horn... Even BE would have to say this goes a bit too far.
No comments:
Post a Comment