Now that I'm finally back in the swing of things with school, ensembles, and performances I can add a few new dates to my schedule. The concerts listed on this page are just ones that I'll be performing in, but I highly suggest that everyone check out the full list of our concerts because this is going to be a great year for music here at DePaul.
The first concert that I'm performing in is actually tomorrow night already. I'll be playing 4th horn in the Alwyn and Vaughn Williams, which are both such great pieces. I'm quite excited as this is a fun ensemble to work with and we've been sounding great in rehearsal. I hope many of you can make it tomorrow night at 8PM!
The first concert that I'm performing in is actually tomorrow night already. I'll be playing 4th horn in the Alwyn and Vaughn Williams, which are both such great pieces. I'm quite excited as this is a fun ensemble to work with and we've been sounding great in rehearsal. I hope many of you can make it tomorrow night at 8PM!

No comments:
Post a Comment