Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Poll - The Five

  After wrapping up the series on The Five, I thought there was something more to do. It felt like that was a lot of information and just to drop it before moving on to the next composers would be strange. Luckily, I think I figured it out!
  What is knowledge good for if you don't apply it somewhere? Now this poll, on the right hand side of the page, is where you can cast your decision. Who was your favorite member of The Five? It can be because of how they impacted Russian music, the quality of their works, or simply because you think they have the best facial hair. Whatever the reason is, vote now for your favorite composer!




To brush back up on your knowledge of The Five (or just to re-evaluate their beards) here are the links to all the members...

No comments:

Post a Comment