This week is all about awarding the Seniors at our school. On Monday I had the main Awards Night where I took home three nice awards for music. One for brass playing, another for band, and surprisingly I received an award for orchestra as well. Last night was the Theater Awards and those were great. There were so many awards to give that we started at 7PM and weren't done until about 10PM. Dubuque Senior's Speech and Theater, Thespian Troupe #69, truly astounds me seeing how much dedication they put into their productions and how much talent each class has. Congrats to everyone in Thespian Troupe #69, you are great.
Tomorrow night is a big one for me since it's our last concert of the year and my last performance with Dubuque Senior. If you live in the area I suggest you check out our Music Awards Concert at 7PM tomorrow in Lamb-Hedeman Auditorium. It should be an amazing night combining classical literature and some pieces being world premiered by our own student composer, Adam O'Dell.
Hope to see you there!
No comments:
Post a Comment