Wednesday, May 25, 2011

It's Been a Long Road...

  Today is my first day out of high school. I got to wake up at 10:30 AM and that felt great. It was weird though because I had to go back to school during 5th hour to work with a couple ensembles for my recital and a little "shin-dig" for middle school students. Everyone asked me why I'd ever come back after I was finished. For me I guess it just hasn't sunk in yet that high school is over, I don't really feel any different than I did just a couple days ago. I'm interested to see how these next few days go...
  No matter what happens though I know I've made some good friends along the way and thanks to the wonders of cell phones and Facebook I'll always be able to stay in touch with them. I'm also still estatic to go to DePaul in the fall. Since high school was vital in giving me a good start on French horn, now I can't wait to refine every aspect of my playing and grow in my love of music these next four years.

No comments:

Post a Comment