Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Lifeguarding Means Guarding People's Lives?!

  Throughout high school and college we all have to get jobs to make ends meet. For me that started as security at a hockey rink and serving at banquets, but as of now I've picked up a job as an indoor lifeguard. It's a good time and while this might not teach much about music, it sure has given me some great life lessons.
  No matter what job I happen to get as a performing musician I know I'll be able to appreciate it much more because I've had to do jobs like this. Also, when I finally have enough money saved up to do camps like Kendall Betts, I know I'm going to get all I can out of them because of how much I've had to work to earn it.
  Being a lifeguard is by no means my "dream-job" but I'm happy putting the hours in. Hoping that eventually this, and all my other hard work, pays off and lands me in the right place.

No comments:

Post a Comment